Report of Board of Indian Commissioners, appointed by President agreeably to section 4th of act of Congress making appropriations for current and contingent expenses of Indian Department for 1869, being results obtained from personal observation and inspection of Indian tribes of Kansas, Indian Territory, New Mexico, Arizona, and Alaska [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., 1869.
- Physical Description:
- 166 pages : illustrations, digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Office of Indian Affairs
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Executive Branch Documents, 1789-1909. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and With data on Alaska weather, shipping by firm, and fur trade; and Scotland farmers, and production by selected commodity.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2012. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Executive Branch Documents, 1789-1909. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18656395