Ceded Chippewa pine lands, Minnesota [electronic resource] : Instructions, description, and estimates for sale of 95 percent of merchantable pine timber on ceded Chippewa pine lands, Minnesota, selected for national forest reserve, and rules and regulations for selling and scaling of said timber; Act of Jan.14, 1889 (25 Stat., 642), as amended by Act of June 27, 1902 (32Stat., 400), approved Aug. 29, 1903
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., 1903.
- Physical Description:
- 105 pages, digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. General Land Office
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Executive Branch Documents, 1789-1909. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
With data on Chippewa lands and timber.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2012. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Executive Branch Documents, 1789-1909. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18656704