Final report of William Wallace Brown, Assistant Attorney-General, being condensed statement of work done,questions considered, most important decisions rendered, with schedule of claims filed, disposition of same, and awards made, by Spanish Treaty Claims Commission, from Apr. 10, 1907, date of special report of Hon. Wm. E. Fuller, Assistant Attorney-General, to May2, 1910, when Commission expires by operation of law [electronic resource].
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. G.P.O., 1910.
- Physical Description:
- 200 pages, digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brown, William W.
Fuller, William E. (William Elijah), 1846-1918
Huston, E. S. (Emory S.)
United States. Department of Justice. Office of the Assistant Attorney General for Spanish Treaty Claims Commission
Mapos Sugar Co.
- [Etc., with data on individual claims and list of claimants]
[With data on individual claims]
For related series, see J1001-1.
Includes brief on law of citizenship, by E. S. Huston.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Executive Branch Documents, 1789-1909. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2012. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Executive Branch Documents, 1789-1909. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18657797