Correspondence with Mr. S. W. Allerton concerning exportation of Canadian cattle from port of Boston, Mass. (from Chicago Inter-Ocean, Nov. 1, 1896) [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : [publisher not identified], 1896.
- Physical Description:
- 11 pages, digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Allerton, Samuel W. (Samuel Waters), 1828-1914
United States. Department of Agriculture. Office of the Secretary
- [On alleged transshipment to England of cattle infected with contagious pleuro-pneumonia, with response of J. Sterling Morton, Secretary of Agriculture]
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Executive Branch Documents, 1789-1909. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2012. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Executive Branch Documents, 1789-1909. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18659026