Date palm and its utilization in Southwestern States [electronic resource].
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. G.P.O., 1904.
- Physical Description:
- 155 pages : illustrations, digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Swingle, Walter T. (Walter Tennyson), 1871-1952
- Plant Industry Bur. Bull. No. 53
Plant Industry Bur. Doc. No. 73
Vegetable Physiology and Pathology Div. Doc. No. 106
- [With data on humidity, precipitation, temperature, and water and soil composition for locations in Algeria, Arizona, and California; and quantity and value of imports, 1897-1901]
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Executive Branch Documents, 1789-1909. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2012. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Executive Branch Documents, 1789-1909. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18660939