Catalogue of Connecticut shade-grown tobacco [electronic resource] : sumatra and Havana seed wrappers, grown under direction of U.S. Department of Agriculture during season of 1901, and packed in Sumatra and Cuban packages, to be sold at public auction, without reserve, on Thursday, May 1, 1902, at 1 o'clock p.m., at FootGuard Hall, Hartford, Conn., for account of various growers who have cooperated with Department
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. G.P.O., 1902.
- Physical Description:
- 26 pages, digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Bureau of Soils
- [Etc., with data on bale size and weight, by grower]
[With data on bale size and weight, and acreage by grower]
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Executive Branch Documents, 1789-1909. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2012. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Executive Branch Documents, 1789-1909. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18661459