Acreage, production, and value of principal farm crops in U.S., 1866 to 1895, with other data as to cotton and wool [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : [publisher not identified], 1896.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages, digital, PDF file
- Agric. Dept. Statistics Bur. Circ. No. 1
- [With data on acreage, production, trade, and prices for selected commodities; and some detail by country; various periods 1832-1895]
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Executive Branch Documents, 1789-1909. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2012. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Executive Branch Documents, 1789-1909. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18661614