Copper sulphate and germination [electronic resource] : treatment of seed with copper sulphate to prevent attacks of fungi
- [Place of publication not identified] : U.S. G.P.O., 1896.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages, digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Evans, Walter H. (Walter Harrison), 1863-
- Vegetable Physiology and Pathology Div. Bull. No. 10 and Vegetable Physiology and Pathology Div. Doc. No. 52
- [With data on germination and growth of grains after soaking in copper sulfate solutions] and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Executive Branch Documents, 1789-1909. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2012. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Executive Branch Documents, 1789-1909. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18661873