Monthly weather review and annual summary, 1893, Vol. XXI [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Weather Bureau
- [Washington] : [publisher not identified], 1893.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vi+390+ovolumes pages), digital, PDF file
- Reports describe current weather conditions and phenomena throughout the U.S. Reports present detailed observations of air pressure and temperature, precipitation, wind, severe storms, cloud cover, river stages, water temperature in rivers and harbors, and auroras, by selected State and weather station, with some data for Canada and the Caribbean.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2014. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Executive Branch Documents Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
View MARC record | catkey: 18662050