Grass and forage plant investigations [electronic resource] : studies on American grasses
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. G.P.O., 1901.
- Physical Description:
- 55 pages, digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Ball, Carleton R. (Carleton Roy), 1873-1958, Lamson-Scribner, F., and Merrill, Elmer D. (Elmer Drew), 1876-1956
- Agrostology Div. Doc. No. 73
- Related Titles:
- Miscellaneous notes and descriptions of new species, Notes on Panicum nitidum lam., Panicum scoparium lam., and Panicum pubescens lam, Some recent collections of Mexican grasses, and Studies on American grasses, grass and forage plant investigations
- [Botanical descriptions], Includes index by botanical name., and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Executive Branch Documents, 1789-1909. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2012. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Executive Branch Documents, 1789-1909. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18662258