Twenty-Eight Hour Law [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : [publisher not identified], 1908.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages, digital, PDF file
- Solicitor's Office Circ. No. 11
- [Charge to jury by U.S. District Court for Northern District of Texas, in cases involving violations of law regulating transportation of live animals, caused by drunkenness of common carrier's employee; and question of liability of carrier] and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Executive Branch Documents, 1789-1909. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2012. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Executive Branch Documents, 1789-1909. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18662393