Hygienic and medical reports by medical officers of U.S. Navy [electronic resource].
- [Place of publication not identified] : U.S. G.P.O., 1879.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 1,079 pages, digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Parker, Joseph B., 1935-
United States. Navy Department. Bureau of Medicine and Surgery
- Contributions to Medical Science, No. 
- [On health conditions by ship or station, with data on living space, rations, temperature, disease, operations, and deaths; health conditions of Naval Academy, with detailed data;and reports on other medical topics]
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Executive Branch Documents, 1789-1909. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2012. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Executive Branch Documents, 1789-1909. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18665139