Register of commissioned and warrant officers of Navy of U.S., including officers of Marine Corps, for year 1838 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Navy
- [Washington] : Printed by Langtree amp; O'Sullivan, 1838.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv+79 pages), digital, PDF file
- Registers present separate listings of officers by rank or position, by departmental agency, and for Navy and Marine Corps. Registers generally include Naval Academy midshipmen, from 1848; volunteer officers, from 1862-1883; Naval Academy board and staff members, from 1863; and retired officers, from 1868.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2014. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Executive Branch Documents Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
View MARC record | catkey: 18665783