Development and demonstration of FRP composite fender, loadbearing, and sheet piling systems [microform] / by Richard Lampo [and others].
- Lampo, R. (Richard)
- Additional Titles:
- At head of title: Construction Productivity Advancement Research (CPAR) Program
- [Champaign, IL] : US Army Corps of Engineers, Construction Engineering Research Laboratories ; [Springfield, VA] : [available from the National Technical Information Service], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume (various pagings) : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Construction Productivity Advancement Research Program (U.S.)
Construction Engineering Research Laboratories (U.S.)
- USACERL technical report ; 98/123
- Cover title.
"A Corps/Industry Partnership to Advance Construction Productivity and Reduce Costs".
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the Construction Engineering Research Laboratories web site. Address as of 1/19/2000: http://owww.cecer.army.mil/techreports/lamCOFE/LamCOFE.FLM.post.PDF; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., . 2 microfiches : negative.
- Funding Information:
- This study was conducted for Headquarters, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers under the Construction Productivity Advancement Research (CPAR). Work Unit LU3, "Development and Demonstration of Polymer Composite Piling and Sheet Pile Systems."
View MARC record | catkey: 1866763