Notes on naval progress [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Office of Naval Intelligence
- [Washington] : GPO, 1898.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (188 pages), digital, PDF file
- Contains translation of Discussion of questions in naval tactics, by Russian Vice-Adm. Makaroff.
Series of reports reviewing recent developments in naval forces and materiel in U.S. and other principal naval powers of the world. Most reports cover the conduct of annual naval maneuvers; innovations in design and performance of ships, ordnance, armor, and other naval equipment; and structure and administration of the world's navies; with data and illustrations. Beginning in 1899, reports also include information on wireless telegraphy.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2014. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Executive Branch Documents Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
View MARC record | catkey: 18668821