Zones of stars observed at U.S. Naval Observatory with mural circle in years 1846, 1847, 1848, and 1849 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States Naval Observatory
- [Washington] : GPO, 1872.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xxvi+331 pages), digital, PDF file
- Series of annual reports presenting detailed observations of Naval Observatory, and descriptions of astronomical instruments and methods. Beginning in 1861, reports also include data on D.C. barometric pressure, wind, temperature, and precipitation. From 1861 through 1875, reports also include a listing of publications presented to Observatory library.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2014. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Executive Branch Documents Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
View MARC record | catkey: 18668878