An Act to Amend Title 49, United States Code, to Extend Authorizations for the Airport Improvement Program, to Amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to Extend the Funding and Expenditure Authority of the Airport and Airway Trust Fund, and for Other Purposes
- Corporate Author:
- United States
- Uniform Title:
- FAA Extension, Safety, and Security Act of 2016
- Additional Titles:
- Federal Aviation Administration Extension, Safety, and Security Act of 2016
- [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (51 unnumbered pages)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- AE 2.110:114-190
Public Law 114-190
- United States. Federal Aviation Administration—Appropriations and expenditures
- Airport and Airway Trust Fund (U.S.)—Appropriations and expenditures
- Airport Improvement Program (U.S.)—Appropriations and expenditures
- Aeronautics—United States—Safety measures
- Aeronautics—Security measures—United States
- Airports—Security measures—United States
- Title from title screen (viewed on Sept. 20, 2016).
"July 15, 2016 (H.R. 636)."
"130 Stat. 615."
"Public Law 114-190."
View MARC record | catkey: 18671993