Reconnaissance erosion survey of the State of Virginia / U.S. Department of Agriculture, Soil Conservation Service ; field survey under direction of G.L. Fuller ; map compiled by Soil Conservation Service Drafting Room, W.F. Beamon, chief draftsman
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Soil Conservation Service
- [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Department of Agriculture, Soil Conservation Service], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 69 x 129 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Fuller, G. L. (Glenn Loren), 1891-
Beamon, W. F.
Nickels, F. F.
Goldston, E. F. (Eugene Frizzelle), 1905-1980
Deatrick, E. P.
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:500,000 (W 83°40ʹ00ʺ--W 75°14ʹ00ʺ/N 39°27ʹ00ʺ--N 36°32ʹ00ʺ).
- "Virginia erosion survey of 1934 by F.F. Nickels, in charge, E.F. Goldston, E.P. Deatrick."
"Base map by U.S. Geological Survey 1931."
Includes inset of western Virginia, diagram of "Relation of the State of Virginia to sheets of the Map of the World on the scale of 1:1,000,000" and "Index of drainage areas."
View MARC record | catkey: 18674175