Advances in Conceptual Modeling [electronic resource] : ER 2015 Workshops, AHA, CMS, EMoV, MoBiD, MORE-BI, MReBA, QMMQ, and SCME Stockholm, Sweden, October 19–22, 2015, Proceedings / edited by Manfred A. Jeusfeld, Kamalakar Karlapalem
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- XVIII, 360 p. 140 illus. in color. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Jeusfeld, Manfred, Karlapalem, Kamalakar, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 9382
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of seven workshops and a symposium, held at the 34th International Conference on Conceptual Modeling, ER 2015, in Stockholm, Sweden. The 26 revised full and 8 invited papers were carefully reviewed and selected out of 52 submissions to the following events: Conceptual Modelling for Ambient Assistance and Healthy Ageing, AHA-2015; Conceptual Modelling of Services, CMS-2015; Event Modelling and Processing in Business Process Management, EMoV-2015; Modelling and Management of Big Data, MoBID-2015; Modelling and Reasoning for Business Intelligence, MORE-BI-2015; Conceptual Modelling in Requirements Engineering and Business Analysis, MREBA-2015; Quality of Modelling and Modelling of Quality, QMMQ-2015; and the Symposium on Conceptual Modelling Education, SCME-2015.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 18674993