Foundations of Information and Knowledge Systems [electronic resource] : 9th International Symposium, FoIKS 2016, Linz, Austria, March 7-11, 2016. Proceedings / edited by Marc Gyssens, Guillermo Simari
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 9616
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Reasoning about Beliefs, Uncertainty, Incompleteness, and Inconsistency -- Inference and Problem Solving -- Querying and Pattern Mining -- Dealing with Knowledge -- Logics and Complexity.
- This book constitutes the proceedings of the 9th International Symposium on Foundations of Information and Knowledge Systems, FoIKS 2016, held in Linz, Austria, in March 2016. The 14 revised full papers presented papers were carefully reviewed and selected from 23 submissions. The papers address various topics such as reasoning about beliefs, uncertainty, incompleteness, and inconsistency, inference and problem solving, querying and pattern mining, dealing with knowledge, logics and complexity.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 18675463