Functional and Logic Programming [electronic resource] : 13th International Symposium, FLOPS 2016, Kochi, Japan, March 4-6, 2016, Proceedings / edited by Oleg Kiselyov, Andy King
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 9613
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Logic/Constraint Programming and Concurrency: The Hard-Won Lessons of the Fifth Generation Computer Project -- From Sets to Bits in Coq -- From proposition to program: embedding the refinement calculus in Coq -- The Boolean Constraint Solver of SWI-Prolog: System Description -- Probabilistic inference by program transformation in Hakaru: System description -- An interaction net encoding of Godel's System T -- Space-efficient Planar Acyclicity Constraints: A Declarative Pearl -- Executable Relational Specifications of Polymorphic Type Systems using Prolog -- Proof Relevant Corecursive Resolution -- A Coq Library For Internal Verification of Running-Times -- A Transformational Approach to Parametric Accumulated-cost Static Profiling -- Polymorphic Types in Erlang Function Specifications -- Declarative foreign function binding through generic programming -- Declarative Programming with Algebra.
- This book constitutes the proceedings of the 13th International Symposium on Functional and Logic Programming, FLOPS 2016, held in Kochi, Japan, in March 2016. The 14 papers presented in this volume were carefully reviewed and selected from 36 submissions. They cover the following topics: functional and logic programming; program transformation and re-writing; and extracting programs from proofs of their correctness. .
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 18675472