Informatics in Schools. Curricula, Competences, and Competitions [electronic resource] : 8th International Conference on Informatics in Schools: Situation, Evolution, and Perspectives, ISSEP 2015, Ljubljana, Slovenia, September 28 - October 1, 2015, Proceedings / edited by Andrej Brodnik, Jan Vahrenhold
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 9378
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Informatics in Schools: Situation, Evolution, and Perspectives, ISSEP 2015, held in Ljubljana, Slovenia, in September/October 2015. The 14 full papers presented together with 3 invited talks were carefully reviewed and selected from 36 submissions. The focus of the conference was on following topics: sustainable education in informatics for pupils of all ages; connecting informatics lessons to the students’ everyday lives; teacher education in informatics; and research on informatics in schools (empirical/qualitative/quantitative/theory building/research methods/comparative studies/transferability of methods and results from other disciplines).
- 9783319253961 and 9783319253954 (print)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 18675586