Innovative Security Solutions for Information Technology and Communications [electronic resource] : 8th International Conference, SECITC 2015, Bucharest, Romania, June 11-12, 2015. Revised Selected Papers / edited by Ion Bica, David Naccache, Emil Simion
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2015.
- 1st ed. 2015.
- Physical Description:
- XXIV, 281 p. 88 illus. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Bica, Ion, Naccache, David, Simion, Emil, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Security and Cryptology ; 9522
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Authenticated-Encryption: Security Notions, Designs and Applications -- New Results on Identity-based Encryption from Quadratic Residuosity -- Efficient techniques for extracting secrets from electronic devices -- Secure and Trusted Application Execution on Embedded Devices -- A Number-Theoretic Error-Correcting Code -- Full duplex OTP cryptosystem based on DNA key for text transmissions -- Evaluation of Lightweight Block Ciphers for Embedded Systems -- SCA Resistance Analysis on FPGA Implementations of Sponge based MAC-PHOTON -- A Novel Fast and Secure Chaos-Based Algorithm for Image Encryption -- A Novel Key Management for Virtually Limitless Key Size -- Efficient Montgomery Multiplication on GPUs -- Applying Cryptographic Acceleration Techniques to Error Correction -- A Cooperative Black Hole Node Detection and Mitigation Approach for MANETs -- Up-high to Down-low: Applying Machine Learning to an Exploit Database -- Detecting Computers in the Cyber Space Maliciously Exploited as SSH Proxies -- On a Lightweight Authentication Protocol for RFID -- Spam Filtering using Automated Classifying Services Over a Cloud Computing Infrastructure -- Contributions to Steganographic Techniques on Mobile Devices -- Secure implementation of Stream cipher: Trivium -- Fast Searching in Image Databases Using Multi-Hash Robust Fingerprinting.
- This book constitutes the thoroughly refereed post-conference proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Security for Information Technology and Communications, SECITC 2015, held in Bucharest, Romania, in June 2015. The 17 revised full papers were carefully reviewed and selected from 36 submissions. In addition with 5 invited talks the papers cover topics such as Cryptographic Algorithms and Protocols, Security Technologies for IT&C, Information Security Management, Cyber Defense, and Digital Forensics. .
- 9783319271798, 9783319271781 (print), and 9783319271804 (print)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 18675611