Intelligent Data Engineering and Automated Learning - IDEAL 2015 [electronic resource] : 16th International Conference, Wroclaw, Poland, October 14-16, 2015, Proceedings / edited by Konrad Jackowski, Robert Burduk, Krzysztof Walkowiak, Michal Wozniak, Hujun Yin
- Information Systems and Applications, incl. Internet/Web, and HCI ; 9375
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Evolutionary algorithms -- Neural networks -- Probabilistic modeling -- Swarm intelligent, multi-objective optimization, and practical applications in regression -- Classification -- Clustering.-Biological data processing -- Text processing -- Video analysis -- Computational intelligence for optimization of communication networks -- Discovering knowledge from data -- Simulation-driven DES-like modeling and performance evaluation -- Intelligent applications in real-world problems.
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Intelligent Data Engineering and Automated Learning, IDEAL 2015, held in Wroclaw, Poland, in October 2015. The 64 revised full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 127 submissions. These papers provided a valuable collection of recent research outcomes in data engineering and automated learning, from methodologies, frameworks, and techniques to applications. In addition to various topics such as evolutionary algorithms, neural networks, probabilistic modeling, swarm intelligent, multi-objective optimization, and practical applications in regression, classification, clustering, biological data processing, text processing, video analysis, IDEAL 2015 also featured a number of special sessions on several emerging topics such as computational intelligence for optimization of communication networks, discovering knowledge from data, simulation-driven DES-like modeling and performance evaluation, and intelligent applications in real-world problems.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 18675629