Intelligent Robotics and Applications [electronic resource] : 9th International Conference, ICIRA 2016, Tokyo, Japan, August 22-24, 2016, Proceedings, Part II / edited by Naoyuki Kubota, Kazuo Kiguchi, Honghai Liu, Takenori Obo
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 9835
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Robot Control -- Robot Mechanism, Robot Vision and Sensing -- Planning, Localization, and Mapping -- Interactive Intelligence -- Cognitive Robotics -- Bio-Inspired Robotics -- Smart Material Based Systems -- Mechatronics Systems for Nondestructive Testing -- Social Robotics -- Human Support Robotics -- Assistive Robotics -- Intelligent Space -- Sensing and Monitoring in Environment and Agricultural Sciences -- Human Data Analysis -- Robot Hand.
- This two volume set LNAI 9834 and 9835 constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Intelligent Robotics and Applications, ICIRA 2016, held in Tokyo, Japan, in August 2016. The 114 papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 148 submissions. The papers are organized in topical sections such as Robot Control; Robot Mechanism, Robot Vision and Sensing; Planning, Localization, and Mapping; Interactive Intelligence; Cognitive Robotics; Bio-Inspired Robotics; Smart Material Based Systems; Mechatronics Systems for Nondestructive Testing; Social Robotics; Human Support Robotics; Assistive Robotics; Intelligent Space; Sensing and Monitoring in Environment and Agricultural Sciences; Human Data Analysis; Robot Hand.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 18675637