Management and Security in the Age of Hyperconnectivity [electronic resource] : 10th IFIP WG 6.6 International Conference on Autonomous Infrastructure, Management, and Security, AIMS 2016, Munich, Germany, June 20-23, 2016, Proceedings / edited by Rémi Badonnel, Robert Koch, Aiko Pras, Martin Drašar, Burkhard Stiller
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 9701
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Network Element Stability Aware Method for Verifying Configuration Changes in Mobile Communication Networks -- A Framework for Publish/Subscribe Protocol Transitions in Mobile Crowds -- Cloud Flat Rates Enabled via Fair Multi-resource Consumption -- Decentralized Solutions for Monitoring Large-Scale Software-Defined Networks -- S3N - Smart Solution for Substation Networks, an Architecture for the Management of Communication Networks in Power Substations -- Towards a QoS-oriented Migration Management Approach for Virtualized Network -- Functional Decomposition in 5G Networks -- An NFC Relay Attack with Off-the-Shelf Hardware and Software -- Analysis and Evaluation of OpenFlow Message Usage for Security Applications -- On the Readiness of NDN for a Secure Deployment: The Case of Pending Interest Table -- In Whom Do We Trust - Sharing Security Events -- Network Defence Using Attacker-Defender Interaction Modelling -- Evaluating Reputation of Internet Entities -- Detecting Advanced Network Threats Using Similarity Search -- How to Achieve Early Botnet Detection at the Provider Level? -- Anycast and Its Potential for DDoS Mitigation -- Context-Aware Location Management of Groups of Devices in 5G Networks -- Scalability and Information Exchange among Autonomous Resource Management Agents -- Analysis of Vertical Scans Discovered by Naive Detection.
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 10th IFIP WG 6.6 International Conference on Autonomous Infrastructure, Management, and Security, AIMS 2016, held in Munich, Germany, in June 2016. The 7 full papers presented together with 3 short papers were carefully reviewed and selected from 22 submissions. The volume also includes 9 papers presented at the AIMS PhD workshop. They were reviewed in a separate process and selected from 21 submissions. The full papers are organized in topical sections on autonomic and smart management and security attacks and defenses. The workshop papers are organized in topical sections on management of future networks and security management. The short papers deal with methods for management and security.
- 9783319398143 and 9783319398136 (print)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 18675699