Mathematical Morphology and Its Applications to Signal and Image Processing [electronic resource] : 12th International Symposium, ISMM 2015, Reykjavik, Iceland, May 27-29, 2015. Proceedings / edited by Jón Atli Benediktsson, Jocelyn Chanussot, Laurent Najman, Hugues Talbot
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 9082
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Evaluations and applications -- Hierarchies -- Color, multivalued and orientation fields -- Optimization, differential calculus and probabilities -- Topology and discrete geometry.- Algorithms and implementation.
- This book contains the thoroughly refereed proceedings of the 12th International Symposium on Mathematical Morphology, ISMM 2015 held in Reykjavik, Iceland, in May 2015. The 62 revised full papers were carefully reviewed and selected from 72 submissions. The papers are organized in topical sections on evaluations and applications; hierarchies; color, multivalued and orientation fields; optimization, differential calculus and probabilities; topology and discrete geometry; and algorithms and implementation.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 18675708