Neural Information Processing [electronic resource] : 22nd International Conference, ICONIP 2015, Istanbul, Turkey, November 9-12, 2015, Proceedings, Part II / edited by Sabri Arik, Tingwen Huang, Weng Kin Lai, Qingshan Liu
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2015.
- 1st ed. 2015.
- Physical Description:
- XVI, 666 p. 229 illus. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Arik, Sabri, Huang, Tingwen, Lai, Weng Kin, Liu, Qingshan, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- The four volume set LNCS 9489, LNCS 9490, LNCS 9491, and LNCS 8836 constitutes the proceedings of the 22nd International Conference on Neural Information Processing, ICONIP 2015, held in Istanbul, Turkey, in November 2015. The 231 full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 375 submissions. The 4 volumes represent topical sections containing articles on Learning Algorithms and Classification Systems; Artificial Intelligence and Neural Networks: Theory, Design, and Applications; Image and Signal Processing; and Intelligent Social Networks.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 18675760