Transactions on Rough Sets XIX [electronic resource] / edited by James F. Peters, Andrzej Skowron, Dominik Ślȩzak, Hung Son Nguyen, Jan G. Bazan
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 8988
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- A Uniform Framework for Rough Approximations Based on Generalized Quantifiers -- PRE and Variable Precision Models in Rough Set Data Analysis -- Three Approaches to Deal with Tests for Inconsistent Decision Tables – Comparative Study -- Searching for Reductive Attributes in Decision Tables -- Sequential Optimization of c-Decision Rules Relative to Length, Coverage and Number of Misclassifications -- Toward Qualitative Assessment of Rough Sets in Terms of Decision Attribute Values in Simple Decision Systems over Ontological Graphs -- Predicting the Presence of Serious Coronary Artery Disease Based on 24 Hour Holter ECG Monitoring -- Interface of Rough Set Systems and Modal Logics: A Survey -- A Semantic Text Retrieval for Indonesian Using Tolerance Rough Sets Models -- Some Transportation Problems Under Uncertain Environments.
- The LNCS journal Transactions on Rough Sets is devoted to the entire spectrum of rough sets related issues, from logical and mathematical foundations, through all aspects of rough set theory and its applications, such as data mining, knowledge discovery, and intelligent information processing, to relations between rough sets and other approaches to uncertainty, vagueness, and incompleteness, such as fuzzy sets and theory of evidence. Volume XIX in the series focuses on the current trends and advances in both the foundations and practical applications of rough sets. It contains 7 extended and revised papers originally presented at the Workshop on Rough Set Applications, RSA 2012, held in Wroclaw, Poland, in September 2012. In addition, the book features 3 contributions in the category of short surveys and monographs on the topic.
- 9783662478158 and 9783662478141 (print)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 18676039