Trends in Applied Knowledge-Based Systems and Data Science [electronic resource] : 29th International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Other Applications of Applied Intelligent Systems, IEA/AIE 2016, Morioka, Japan, August 2-4, 2016, Proceedings / edited by Hamido Fujita, Moonis Ali, Ali Selamat, Jun Sasaki, Masaki Kurematsu
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 9799
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Data science -- Knowledge base systems -- Natural language processing and sentiment analysis -- Semantic Web and social networks -- Computer vision.-Medical diagnosis system and bio-informatics -- Applied neural networks.-Innovations in intelligent systems and applications -- Decision support systems -- Adaptive control -- Soft computing and multi-agent systems.-Evolutionary algorithms and heuristic search -- System integration for real-life applications. .
- This book constitutes the refereed conference proceedings of the 29th International Conference on Industrial, Engineering and Other Applications of Applied Intelligent Systems, IEA/AIE 2016, held in Morioka, Japan, in August 2-4, 2016. The 80 revised full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 168 submissions. They are organized in topical sections: data science; knowledge base systems; natural language processing and sentiment analysis; semantic Web and social networks; computer vision; medical diagnosis system and bio-informatics; applied neural networks; innovations in intelligent systems and applications; decision support systems; adaptive control; soft computing and multi-agent systems; evolutionary algorithms and heuristic search; system integration for real-life applications. .
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 18676043