Verified Software: Theories, Tools, and Experiments [electronic resource] : 7th International Conference, VSTTE 2015, San Francisco, CA, USA, July 18-19, 2015. Revised Selected Papers / edited by Arie Gurfinkel, Sanjit A. Seshia
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 9593
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Large-scale verification -- collaboration:- Theory Unication -- Tool Integration -- Formalized domain knowledge.
- This volume constitutes the thoroughly refereed post-conference proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Verified Software: Theories, Tools and Experiments, VSTTE 2015, held in July 2015 in San Francisco, CA, USA. The 12 revised full papers presented were carefully revised and selected from 25 submissions. The goal of this conference is to advance the state of the art in the science and technology of software verification, through the interaction of theory development, tool evolution, and experimental validation and large-scale verification efforts that involve collaboration, theory unification, tool integration, and formalized domain knowledge. .
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 18676068