War dogs / screenplay by Stephen Chin and Todd Phillips & Jason Smilovic ; produced by Mark Gordon, Todd Phillips, Bradley Cooper ; directed by Todd Phillips
- Burbank, CA : Warner Bros. Entertainment, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (114 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
DVD video 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Chin, Stephen, Phillips, Todd, 1970-, Smilovic, Jason, Gordon, Mark, 1956-, Cooper, Bradley, Phillips, Todd, Hill, Jonah, Teller, Miles, Lantz, Steve, Pollak, Kevin, 1958-, Sher, Lawrence, 1970-, Martinez, Cliff, and Warner Bros. Entertainment
- Language Note:
- In English, dubbed French or dubbed Spanish, with optional subtitles in English, Spanish or French.
Optional descriptive audio in English for the visually impaired.
- Two friends in their early twenties living in Miami Beach during the Iraq War exploit a little-known government initiative that allows small businesses to bid on U.S. Military contracts. Starting small, they begin raking in big money and are living the high life. But the pair gets in over their heads when they land a 300 million dollar deal to arm the Afghan Military.
- Related Titles:
- Container of (work): War dogs (Motion picture)
Container of (expression): War dogs (Motion picture). French
Container of (expression): War dogs (Motion picture). Spanish
- Sound Characteristics:
- digital optical 5.1 surround Dolby digital
- Video File Characteristics:
- DVD-video NTSC
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file DVD video region 1
- Form of work:
- Motion picture
- Audience Notes:
- MPAA rating: R; for language throughout, drug use and some sexual references.
- DVD release of the 2016 motion picture.
Special feature: "Pentagon pie."
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Music, Cliff Martinez ; editor, Jeff Groth ; director of photography, Lawrence Sher.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Jonah Hill, Miles Teller, Steve Lantz, Kevin Pollak, Bradley Cooper.
- Technical Details:
- DVD ; region 1 ; widescreen presentation ; Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment (Campus College Libraries); 2016
- Endowment Note:
- Paterno Libraries Endowment (Campus College Libraries)
View MARC record | catkey: 18676256