To reauthorize the Indian Environmental General Assistance Program Act of 1992, and for other purposes [microform] : report (to accompany S. 1834).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs (1993- )
- [Washington, D.C.?] : [U.S. G.P.O.], 
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages ; 24 cm.
- Report / 104th Congress, 2d session, Senate ; 104-338
- United States. Environmental Protection Agency—Appropriations and expenditures
- United States. Environmental Protection Agency
- Indians of North America—Legal status, laws, etc
- Environmental law—United States
- Federal aid to Indians—United States
- Indians of North America—Government relations
- Environmental law
- Expenditures, Public
- Federal aid to Indians
- United States
- Caption title.
Shipping list no.: 96-0338-P.
"July 29, 1996."
Received on GPO depository.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., 1996. 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 18676669