Geological map of sectors of Gondwana reconstructed to their disposition-150 Ma [map] / by Maarten de Wit [and others], Bernard Price Institute of Geophysical Research, University of the Witwatersrand ; in collaboration with Frances Delaney (Commission for the Geological Map of the World) [and others] ; scientists from many countries assisted in the compilation of this map, contributions from the following colleagues were of special value, J. Anderson [and others] ; isotope groups, B.P.I.--Johannesburg ; digital cartography by Cangraphics Data Statems, Canberra, Australia ; Raster scanning, digital cartography, and colour separation by Tennyson Graphics, Melbourne, Australia
- Corporate Author:
- American Association of Petroleum Geologists
- Tulsa, Okla. : American Association of Petroleum Geologists, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 map on 2 sheets : color ; 108 x 157 cm, on sheets 113 x 86 cm and 113 x 87 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Delany, Frances M. and Bernard Price Institute of Geophysical Research
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:10,000,000 ; Lambert equal area projection centred at 20 0S, 40 0E.
- "For Hugh Allsop, Hans Wilke, and Rona and Nevil Jeffery.", Includes text, 10 ancillary maps, time scale and explanatory legend., and Copyright: American Association of Petroleum Geologists and University of the Witwatersrand--1988.
View MARC record | catkey: 1868204