The dark-thirty : Southern tales of the supernatural / Patricia C. McKissack ; illustrated by Brian Pinkney
- McKissack, Pat, 1944-2017
- Additional Titles:
- New York : Knopf, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- iv, 122 pages : illustrations ; 29 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Pinkney, J. Brian
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- A collection of ghost stories with African American themes, designed to be told during the Dark Thirty--the half hour before sunset--when ghosts seem all too believable.
- 0679818634 (trade), 0679918639 (lib. bdg), and 0679883355 (pbk.)
- Newbery Honor Book, 1993. and Coretta Scott King (Author) Book Award, 1993.
View MARC record | catkey: 1868772