Academic integrity [videorecording] : the bridge to professional ethics/ / presented by The Center for Applied Ethics of Duke University in cooperation with the National Science Foundation for Undergraduate Course & Curriculum Development
- Take home exam.--When in Rome.--Laboratory efficiency.--Love thy neighbor.
- Contains four scenarios centered on academic integrity, representing typical cases of decision making by students. The four quandaries involve a take-home exam and cheating, whether one thing can be right in one society and wrong in another, laboratory efficiency and deceitfulness, and personal loyalty vs. academic integrity.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Producer, Jody McAuliffe; writer, Aarne Vesilland.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Cast: Laveria Alexander, Anthony Bell, Lisa Burgess, Randy Chen, Vicki Christian, Delicia Dunham, Tina Fulp, Johnny Gou, Poppy Greenman, Frank Lentricchia, Toby Matthews, Kendra Myers, Enoch Scott, Michele Silberman, Jeff Storer.
- Technical Details:
- VHS format.
View MARC record | catkey: 1868877