Reflections on a letter writ by a nameless author to the reverend clergy of both universities [microform] : and on his bold reflections on the trinity &c. / by Richard Frankland
- Frankland, Richard, 1630-1698
- London : Printed for A. & J. Churchill, and sold by F. Bently ..., 1697.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 54 pages ; 21 cm
- Rare Books copy: Formerly part of an 18th-century library in Williamscote House near Banbury, England, assembled by John Loveday (1711-1789), philologist and antiquary, who lived at Caversham in Oxfordshire. The library was moved to Williamscote House in 1799 by John Loveday the second (1742-1809), Doctor of Laws.
- Imperfect: The last several leaves are damaged; some characters lacking.
- Binding notes:
- With: Remarks upon a book lately published by Dr. Will. Sherlock / Jonathan Edwards. Oxford : Printed at the Theater, and are to be sold by H. Clements, 1695.
BT110.E3 1695 c.1 (Book) bound in Remarks upon a book lately published by Dr. Will. Sherlock : ... entituled A modest examination of the Oxford decree, &c
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, F2077.
View MARC record | catkey: 186991