Energy from the West : energy resource development systems report / by Science and Public Policy Program, University of Oklahoma, Irvin L. White [and others].
- Corporate Author:
- University of Oklahoma. Science and Public Policy Program
- Washington : Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Research and Development, Office of Energy, Minerals, and Industry, 1979- and Springfield, Va. : For sale by the National Technical Information Service.
- Physical Description:
- volumes : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- White, Irvin L., United States. Environmental Protection Agency. Office of Energy, Minerals, and Industry, and Radian Corporation
- Interagency energy-environment research and development program report ; EPA-600/7-79-060
- v. 1. Introduction and general social controls.--v. 2. Coal.--v. 3. Oil Shale.--v. 4. Uranium.--v.5. Oil and natural gas.--v. 6. Geothermal.
- "Chapters 3-7 were prepared by the Radian Corporation.", Prepared for Office of Research and Development, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency under contract no. 68-01-1916., and March 1979.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 1871802