The fall of Napoleon : the final betrayal / David Hamilton-Williams
- Hamilton-Williams, David
- Additional Titles:
- Final betrayal
- New York : Wiley, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 352 pages : illustrations, maps ; 24 cm
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Napoleon I, Emperor of the French, 1769-1821—Death and burial
- Napoleon I, Emperor of the French, 1769-1821—Elba and the Hundred Days, 1814-1815.Hundred Days, 1814-1815
- Napoleon I, Emperor of the French, 1769-1821—Captivity
- Betrayal—France—History—19th century
- Poisoning—Saint Helena
- Napoleonic Wars, 1800-1815—Campaigns
- Second vol. of the author's trilogy, the 1st of which is Waterloo and the 3rd is The last battles.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 333-342) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 1872137