Evaluation of present chemical standards in relationship to in situ marine water quality measurements / by D.G. Deliman [and others] ; prepared for National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- Washington, D.C. : Office of Energy, Minerals, and Industry, Office of Research and Development, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency ; Springfield, Va. : Available through the National Technical Information Service, 1979.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 56 pages : 1 map ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Deliman, D. G., United States. Environmental Protection Agency. Office of Energy, Minerals, and Industry, United States. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, and Interstate Electronics Corporation. Ocean Engineering Division
Full Text available online
- Interagency energy/environment R&D program report ; EPA-600/7-79-103
- "Interstate Electronics Corporation, Ocean Engineering Division.", Apr. 1979., "Interagency agreement no. D5-E693, program no. EPA-78-BEA, program element no. 1 NE 625C.", and "NOAA--S/T 79-387"--P. 4 of cover.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 1874509