Thomas F. Eagleton U.S. Courthouse, Walter B. Jones Federal Building and U.S. Courthouse, Thomas D. Lambros Federal Building, transfer of the Old U.S. Mint in San Francisco, CA : hearing before the Subcommittee on Public Buildings and Grounds of the Committee on Public Works and Transportation, House of Representatives, One Hundred Third Congress, second session, on H.R. 4790, H.R. 4772, H.R. 4727, H.R. 4812, 11(b) resolution on investigating the feasibility and need for acquiring or constructing a federal building in Hilo, HI., July 26, 1994
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Works and Transportation. Subcommittee on Public Buildings and Grounds
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1995.
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 67 pages ; 23 cm
- Thomas F. Eagleton United States Courthouse (Saint Louis, Mo.)
- Walter B. Jones Federal Building and United States Courthouse (Greenville, N.C.)
- Thomas D. Lambros Federal Building and United States Courthouse (Youngstown, Ohio)
- Old United States Mint (San Francisco, Calif.)
- Public buildings—United States—Finance
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 95-0075-P.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. [Washington, D.C.], U.S. G.P.O., 1995. 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 1874830