Evolving the high performance computing and communications initiative to support the nation's information infrastructure / Committee to Study High Performance Computing and Communications: Status of a Major Initiative, Computer Science and Telecommunications Board, Commission on Physical Science, Mathematics, and Applications, National Research Council
- Washington, D.C. : National Academy Press, 1995.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 118 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm
- Additional Creators:
- National Research Council (U.S.). Committee to Study High Performance Computing and Communications: Status of a Major Initiative
- Committee chairs: Frederick P. Brooks, Jr. and Ivan E. Sutherland.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online: http://books.nap.edu/books/0309052777/html/index.h tml
- Funding Information:
- Support for this project was provided by the U.S. Department of Defenxe through the Advanced Research Projects Agency under grant no. MDA972-94-1-0008.
View MARC record | catkey: 1877518