Extension of the national emergency dealing with Libya : communication from the President of the United States transmitting notification that the national emergency declared with respect to Libya is to continue in effect beyond January 7, 1999, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1622(d).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (1993-2001 : Clinton)
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1999.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Clinton, Bill, 1946- and United States. Congress. House. Committee on International Relations
Full Text available online
- House document / 106th Congress, 1st session ; 106-6
- "Referred to the Committee on International Relations.", Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 99-0122-P., and "January 6, 1999."
View MARC record | catkey: 1879409