Development of sampling and analytical methods for the measurement of nitrous oxide from fossil fuel combustion sources [microform] : project report / prepared by Jeffrey V. Ryan and Shawn A. Karns
- Ryan, Jeffrey V.
- Research Triangle Park, NC : Air and Energy Engineering Research Laboratory, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, 
- Physical Description:
- viii, 90 pages, 44 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Karns, Shawn A.
Air and Energy Engineering Research Laboratory
United States. Environmental Protection Agency. Office of Policy, Planning, and Evaluation
United States. Environmental Protection Agency. Office of Air and Radiation
- "Prepared by Air and Energy Engineering Research Laboratory"--Cover.
"Prepared for Office of Policy, Planning and Evaluation and Office of Air and Radiation"--Cover.
Distributed to depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 94-0079-M.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 88-90).
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.?] : Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., . 2 microfiches : negative.
- Funding Information:
- 68-DO-0141. Tasks 91-021, 92-066, 93-133.
View MARC record | catkey: 1879641