Rare Books copy 1: Formerly part of an 18th-century library in Williamscote House near Banbury, England, assembled by John Loveday (1711-1789), philologist and antiquary, who lived at Caversham in Oxfordshire. The library was moved to Williamscote House in 1799 by John Loveday the second (1742-1809), Doctor of Laws.
D. G. is David Garrick. cf. ESTC., "Testimonies to the genius and merits of Shakespeare": p.  34., and Rare Books copy 1 (Item ID: 000026837260) inserted in pam binder with pocket (31 cm.).