With open eyes [electronic resource] : images from the Art Institute of Chicago / [produced by Jane Wheeler, Alan B. Newman].
- Additional Titles:
- Images from the Art Institute of Chicago
- [Irvington], N.Y. : Voyager Co., 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 computer laser optical disc : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 user's guide (4 unnumbered pages ; 18 cm).
- Additional Creators:
- Wheeler, Jane
Newman, Alan B.
Art Institute of Chicago
- Full-seven pictures of over 200 works of art from The Art Institute of Chicago's world class collection accompanied by audio clips, games and puzzles. Intuitively designed, this CD-ROM introduces children of all ages to the thrill of looking at wonderful works of art.
- Title from disc label.
In container (22 cm.).
- Other Forms:
- Issued also on videodisc.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements for Macintosh: Any color Macintosh (25-MHz 68030 or better recommended); at least 8 MB RAM installed (5,000K free); System 7; 13-inch (640x480 resolution) or large color monitor; double-speed CD-ROM drive.
System requirements for Windows: IBM-compatible PC with 486SX-33 or higher processor; at least 8MB of RAM ; MS-DOS 5.0 or later; Microsoft Windows version 3.1 or later, 640x480, 256-color display; MPC2-compatible CD-ROM drive and sound card with speakers or headphones; mouse.
View MARC record | catkey: 1882768