Preliminary geologic map of the Beverly Hills 7.5ʹ quadrangle, southern California [electronic resource] : a digital database / compiled by R.F. Yerkes and S.E. Graham
- Yerkes, R. F., 1923-
- Menlo Park, CA : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1997.
- Additional Creators:
- Graham, S. E. and Geological Survey (U.S.)
- This database delineates map units that are identified by general age and stratigraphic position.
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:24,000 ; State plane projection ; (W 118 030ʹ00ʺ--W 118 022ʹ30ʺ/N 34 007ʹ30ʺ--N 34 000ʹ00ʺ).
- Title from text cover.
Explanatory text available in paper or fiche.
Accompanied by text (11 leaves ; 28 cm.).
Relief shown by contour lines and spot heights.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (text, leaf 11).
- Other Forms:
- Also available by sending a 1/4 in., 150 MB cartridge tape; or 2.3 or 5.0 GB 8 mm. Exabyte tape to: Beverly Hills, CA 7.5ʹ Geologic Database, c/o Database Coordinator, U.S. Geological Survey, 345 Middle field Road, MS 975, Menlo Park, CA 94025.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Denver, Colo., U.S. Geological Survey, 1998?]. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: tar file may be obtained via World Wide Web: http://wrgis.wr.usgs.gov. Click on "Geologic map databases" under the heading "Data online"; next click on "California"; scroll down to the listing for this database. Set web browser to save to a disk and click on 'bhills.tar.gz'.
To obtain the tar file by anonymous ftp: On your UNIX System cd to locald̲irectory; then ftp wrgis.wr.usgs.gov; Name: anonymous, password: your email address; go to pub directory: cd pub/geologic; go down to the open file directory: cd/ca/of97-430; change transfer type to binary; copy to your directory: get bhills.tar.gz.
Compiled in ARC/INFO 7.0.3 using Alacarte ver.3.0 interface in UNIX tar file.
View MARC record | catkey: 1883516