When time began to rant and rage : figurative painting from twentieth-century Ireland / James Christen Steward, editor ; with essays by Bruce Arnold [and others].
- Additional Titles:
- Figurative painting from twentieth-century Ireland
- London : Merrell Holberton, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 288 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 30 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Steward, James Christen, Arnold, Bruce, Walker Art Gallery, and Berkeley Art Museum and Pacific Film Archive
- 1858940591 (hardcover)
- "Published on the occasion of the exhibition 'When time began to rant and rage : figurative painting in twentieth-century Ireland' organized by the University of California, Berkeley Art Museum."--T.p. verso.
Exhibition schedule: Walker Art Gallery, Liverpool, Oct. 16, 1998-Jan. 10, 1999; Berkeley Art Museum, Feb. 10-May 1, 1999; Grey Art Gallery, New York University, May 25-July 24, 1999; Barbican Art Gallery, London, Sept.-Dec. 1999.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliography (pages 284-285) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 1884160