Environmental, operational, and economic aspects of thirteen selected energy technologies / [prepared by the Hoffman-Muntner Corporation].
- Washington : Office of Environmental Engineering and Technology, Office of Research and Development, United States Environmental Protection Agency ; Springfield, Va. : Available to the public printer through the National Technical Information Service, 1980.
- Physical Description:
- xvii, 223 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Hoffman, Lawrence, Noren, Stephen E., Holt, Elmer C., United States. Environmental Protection Agency. Office of Environmental Engineering and Technology, and Hoffman-Muntner Corporation
- Interagency energy-environment research and development program report ; EPA-600/7-80-173
- Authors: Lawrence Hoffman, Stephen E. Noren & Elmer C. Holt, Jr., "September 1980.", "EPA contract no. 68-01-4999 for Office of Environmental Engineering and Technology, Office of Research and Development, United States Environmental Protection Agency.", and "Task A of EPA contract no. 68-01-4999 fulfilled."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 1886682