Recovery plan for hawksbill turtles in the U.S. Caribbean Sea, Atlantic Ocean, and Gulf of Mexico (Eretmochelys imbricata) [microform] / prepared by the Leatherback and Hawksbill Turtle Recovery Team for Southeast Region, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, and National Marine Fisheries Service
- [Washington, D.C.?] : [National Marine Fisheries Service], 
- Physical Description:
- iii, 52 pages ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. National Marine Fisheries Service, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service. Region 4., and Leatherback and Hawksbill Turtle Recovery Team (U.S.)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Related Titles:
- Recovery plan for the hawksbill turtle, Eretmochelys imbricata in the U.S. Caribbean, Atlantic and Gulf of Mexico
- Cover title: Recovery plan for the hawksbill turtle, Eretmochelys imbricata, in the U.S. Caribbean, Atlantic and Gulf of Mexico., Distributed to depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 94-0943-M., and Includes bibliographical references (p. 38-45).
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from NOAA web site. Address as of 01/09/06: http://www.nmfs.noaa.gov/pr/readingrm/Recoverplans/Alt%5Fhawks%5Ftur%5Frp.pdf; current access available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.?] : Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., . 1 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 1888792